Salmon With Pesto Veggie Noodles By Wolfgang Puck
Experience a burst of flavor with this Wolfgang Puck-inspired Salmon with Pesto Veggie Noodles dish. It's a healthy and scrumptious meal that'll have you twirling your fork for more!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 leaves fresh basil leaf, large
- ¼ bunch fresh parsley
- 1 pt cherry tomato
- 1 teaspoon chili flake
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 mL), plus more for cooking
- 6 oz salmon (170 g), skin off, 2 fillets
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 2 watermelon radishes
- Calories 525
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Finely dice the shallot and add it to a medium bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the bowl with the shallot.
- Chiffonade the basil, chop the parsley, and add to the bowl.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl with the herbs, along with the chili flakes, a pinch of salt and pepper, the juice of one lemon, and the olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Heat a bit of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. When the oil is shimmering, sear the salmon on one side until golden brown. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown and the fish is cooked through. Remove the salmon from the heat and wipe out the skillet.
- Cut the squash, zucchini, carrots, and watermelon radishes in half, if needed, then spiralize.
- Heat a bit of oil in the pan over medium heat until simmering.
- Add the vegetable noodles to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Saute until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the vegetable noodles between two plates.
- Place a piece of salmon on each bed of noodles, then top with tomato sauce.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.