Winter Is Here
Winter may be looming, so why not enjoy it with this dark stout beer milkshake. This simple recipe is quick and can easily be whipped up in a blender in 5 minutes. You’ll love how the sweet chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream pair nicely with the rich, chocolatey beer. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 1 serving
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (480 mL)
- 1 cup dark stout beer (240 mL)
- chocolate syrup, to taste
- whipped cream
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate shavings (55 g)
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Place a pint glass or stein in the freezer to chill while you make the milkshake.
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and beer. Blend on medium speed until fully combined.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup around the inside of the chilled glass. Pour in the ice cream–beer blend to fill.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.