White Russians just got a major upgrade. This is basically an adult s’mores cocktail with all of the components of a traditional s’mores and some chocolate liqueur and vanilla vodka mixed in for added fun. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 1 serving
- ¼ cup dark chocolate (50 g), melted
- ¼ cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (30 g)
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- ice, for shaking and serving
- 1 oz chocolate liqueur (20 mL), chilled
- ½ oz vanilla-flavored vodka (15 mL)
- 1 ½ oz heavy cream (40 mL)
- 3 mini marshmallows
- Calories 661
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Dip the rim of a glass in the melted chocolate, then into the graham cracker crumbs to coat. Drizzle chocolate syrup inside the glass.
- Add the chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake until well combined and the outside of the shaker is cold.
- Add more ice to the prepared glass, then strain the cocktail into the glass. Pour the heavy cream on top.
- Thread 3 mini marshmallows onto a toothpick, then broil until golden brown. Place on the drink as a garnish.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.