for 1 serving
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 egg yolk
- Calories 520
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the mozzarella to a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted.
- Allow the mozzarella to cool for 30 seconds.
- With a spatula, gently fold the egg yolk into the cheese.
- Turn the mixture out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and press down with your hand until thin.
- Remove the top piece of parchment and cut the dough into thin strips.
- Place the “pasta” on a rack and refrigerate for four hours or overnight.
- Place the “pasta” in boiling water for one minute.
- Drain into a colander and run cool water over the pasta to prevent sticking.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and toppings.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.