88% would make again
3-Ingredient Compound Butter
featured in 3-Ingredient Holiday Dishes
Write a brief blurb about your dish (see guidelines)
December 19, 2019
for 1 cup
- orange zest, from 2 oranges
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the orange zest, butter, parsley, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Transfer the butter mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a log.
- Store the butter in the refrigerator until ready to use, up to 5 days.