89% would make again
4-Ingredient Gluten-Free Dough Breadsticks
featured in 4-Ingredient Gluten-Free Dough
June 10, 2019
for 6 servings
- 1 cup full-fat greek yogurt (285 g)
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend (250 g), plus more for flouring
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- salt, as desired
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- Calories 248
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, and salt until a dough forms.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly-floured surface and flatten into an 8-inch (20-cm) disk.
- Cut the disk into 6 equal parts and roll each part into 8-inch (20-cm) logs.
- Transfer the logs to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and Italian seasoning. Use a pastry brush to brush the oil mixture over the breadsticks.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the breadsticks are set and just starting to brown.