88% would make again
Air Fryer Cookie Skillets
featured in 6 Amazingly Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
Ooey, gooey chocolate chip cookie skillets have never been easier to make! Melty chocolate, buttery cookie dough, and creamy vanilla ice cream come together to create the perfect low-lift dessert!
August 10, 2021
for 2 cookies
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour (185 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened, pl us more for greasing
- ⅔ cup brown sugar (135 g), packed
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (65 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 6 oz dark chocolate chunk (180 g)
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the air fryer to 330°F (165°C) for 15 minutes. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3–5 minutes. Add the vanilla and egg and continue beating until fully combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Add the chocolate chunks and mix on low speed until just distributed.
- Use a paper towel to lightly grease 2 6-inch cake pans with butter. Divide the cookie dough evenly between the prepared pans, using a spatula to smooth the tops.
- Air fry the cookies, one pan at a time, for 20–25 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and the cookies are no longer jiggly in the center when the pans are shaken.
- Let the cookies cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then top with vanilla ice cream and serve. If the cookies cool down significantly, return to the air fryer for 2-3 minutes to warm before serving.