for 4 servings
- 3 chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 24 oz alfredo sauce (680 g), or more, to preference
- 1 lb broccoli head (455 g)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- Calories 587
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 54g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Spread a layer of alfredo sauce on the baking dish. Place chicken breast over sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread broccoli over chicken.
- Pour remaining alfredo over chicken and broccoli.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.