75% would make again
Apple Pie Winter Smoothie
featured in Warm Winter Smoothies
This comforting apple pie winter smoothie blends warm cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla with sweet apples, and creamy almond milk.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 red apple, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oats
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup milk (240 mL), of choice
- Calories 349
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 43g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine the apple, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and milk. Blend on high speed for 3 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Transfer the apple mixture to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until just warmed through. Do not boil.
- Pour into a mug and serve immediately.
- Nutrition - Calories: 403, Total fat: 8 grams, Sodium: 133 mg, Total carbs: 72 grams, Dietary fiber: 9 grams, Sugars: 25 grams, Protein: 14 grams