96% would make again
Bacon-wrapped Burger Roll
featured in 9 Mind-Blowing Party Food Rolls
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 2 lb ground beef (910 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumb (115 g)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 slices ham
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 cups spinach (80 g)
- 10 slices bacon
- Calories 909
- Fat 48g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 75g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- Put the mixture in a medium baking tray lined with aluminum foil and distribute the meat mixture evenly.
- Add the ham, cheese, and spinach on top of the meat.
- Carefully lift the meat and form a roll.
- In another aluminum-lined baking tray, place the slices of bacon side by side, one next to the other. Place the meat roll on top of the bacon.
- Roll up the meat with the bacon, then wrap with foil.
- Bake the aluminum-wrapped roll for 25 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 500˚F (260˚C). Remove the foil and bake for 20 more minutes until the bacon is golden brown and crispy.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.