Banana Bread Mini Muffins
Get ready to go bananas over these Banana Bread Mini Muffins! These little bites are packed with all the classic banana bread flavors you love, and are perfect for breakfast on-the-go or a quick snack any time of day.
for 12 muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup full-fat greek yogurt (140 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- strawberry, diced
- 1 cup dark chocolate chip (175 g)
- walnut, chopped
- Calories 209
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a fine paste using a fork.
- Add the eggs and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, then mix.
- Pour the flour over the wet mixture then sprinkle in the baking soda.
- Using a spatula, fold the wet and dry ingredients together until the dry bits of the flour have disappeared.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, portion the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
- Top the muffins with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the muffins have risen and set.
- Unmold from the tray and serve.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.