95% would make again
Banana Bread Mini Muffins
featured in 11 Banana Bread Recipes You Must Try
for 12 muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup full-fat greek yogurt (140 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- strawberry, diced
- 1 cup dark chocolate chip (175 g)
- walnut, chopped
- Calories 209
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a fine paste using a fork.
- Add the eggs and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, then mix.
- Pour the flour over the wet mixture then sprinkle in the baking soda.
- Using a spatula, fold the wet and dry ingredients together until the dry bits of the flour have disappeared.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, portion the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
- Top the muffins with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the muffins have risen and set.
- Unmold from the tray and serve.