Banana Cream Tiramisu
Two favorite desserts, banana cream pie and tiramisu, are combined into one with McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract providing a sweet depth to this delectable dessert.
for 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup hot espresso (80 mL)
- .75 oz instant vanilla pudding mix (7 g)
- 2 cups cold milk (480 mL)
- 8 oz mascarpone (225 g), room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL), very cold
- 11 oz vanilla wafer cookies (310 g), plus more for garnish
- 5 bananas, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, for dusting
- Calories 771
- Fat 52g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the sugar, McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, and espresso. Stir to combine, then let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding mix and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk the mascarpone and heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 6–8 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the vanilla pudding.
- Arrange a layer of vanilla wafers on the bottom of a medium baking dish or pie dish. Using a pastry brush, dab the espresso mixture on the tops of the cookies until slightly saturated. Arrange a layer of banana slices over the cookies, then spread an even layer of vanilla pudding on top. Repeat to make 3 layers total. Dust the top with McCormick® Ground Cinnamon.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day, until ready to serve.
- Serve with more vanilla wafers for topping.