94% would make again
Holiday Sheet Pan Cheesecake Bars
featured in Impressive Thanksgiving Pies
Inspired by kianomoju.com
for 24 servings
- 24 graham crackers, crushed, plus 3, broken into quarters, divided
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 1/2 sticks, melted
- 32 oz cream cheese (905 g), room temperature
- 1 ½ cups sugar (300 g)
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream (55 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake
- ¾ cup sweet potato puree (170 g)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans (125 g)
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (100 g)
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate (55 g), melted
Apple Pie Cheesecake
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup apple pie filling (150 g)
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Calories 280
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make the crust: In a large bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and press into an even layer. Use a spatula to draw lines in the crust crosswise, dividing it into 4 even sections. Arrange the graham cracker quarters along the lines, then press down the crust around the crackers to secure.
- Bake for 8 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool to room temperature.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 225°F (105°C).
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer on medium speed to whip the cream cheese and sugar until slightly fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, 1 at a time.
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Divide the filling evenly between 4 medium bowls.
- In the first bowl, mix in the sweet potato puree, ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon, and the nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk in the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- In another bowl, whisk in ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- In the last bowl, mix in the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour each flavored filling into a section of the crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Scoop the apple pie filling over the cinnamon flavor and swirl into the filling with a skewer.
- Drizzle the melted semi-sweet chocolate over the chocolate flavor and swirl into the filling with a skewer.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 1 hour, until cheesecake is set. Let cool in the oven with the door open.
- Refrigerate overnight before slicing into wedges and serving.