Holiday Sheet Pan Cheesecake Bars
These bars are the ultimate sweet treat from your dreams! A buttery graham cracker crust is topped with creamy, dreamy cheesecake filling. The best part? You can customize your filling! Choose sweet potato pecan, chocolate, apple pie, pumpkin, or all three!
for 24 servings
- 24 graham crackers, crushed, plus 3, broken into quarters, divided
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 1/2 sticks, melted
- 32 oz cream cheese (905 g), room temperature
- 1 ½ cups sugar (300 g)
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream (55 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake
- ¾ cup sweet potato puree (170 g)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans (125 g)
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (100 g)
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate (55 g), melted
Apple Pie Cheesecake
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup apple pie filling (150 g)
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Calories 280
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make the crust: In a large bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and press into an even layer. Use a spatula to draw lines in the crust crosswise, dividing it into 4 even sections. Arrange the graham cracker quarters along the lines, then press down the crust around the crackers to secure.
- Bake for 8 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool to room temperature.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 225°F (105°C).
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer on medium speed to whip the cream cheese and sugar until slightly fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, 1 at a time.
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Divide the filling evenly between 4 medium bowls.
- In the first bowl, mix in the sweet potato puree, ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon, and the nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk in the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- In another bowl, whisk in ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- In the last bowl, mix in the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour each flavored filling into a section of the crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Scoop the apple pie filling over the cinnamon flavor and swirl into the filling with a skewer.
- Drizzle the melted semi-sweet chocolate over the chocolate flavor and swirl into the filling with a skewer.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 1 hour, until cheesecake is set. Let cool in the oven with the door open.
- Refrigerate overnight before slicing into wedges and serving.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.