94% would make again
Key Lime Cheesecake Pops
featured in 6 New Takes On Cheesecake
These key lime cheesecake pops are a sweet and tangy treat that's perfect for any summer day, with a creamy cheesecake filling and a crunchy graham cracker crust, all on a stick!
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 9 graham crackers
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (25 g), dried
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 12 oz cream cheese (340 g), softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar (180 g)
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (120 mL), cold
- whipped cream
- key lime zest
- tart pan, 11-inch (28-cm)
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Calories 390
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the crust: Crush the graham crackers by pulsing in a food processor, or place them in a large zip-top bag and use a rolling pin to crush into fine crumbs.
- Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a medium bowl and add the shredded coconut. Mix to combine, then add the melted butter. Stir until the mixture has the texture of wet sand.
- Grease an 11-inch (28 cm) tart pan with nonstick spray. Pour the graham cracker mixture into the pan, then use a measuring cup to press the mixture around the pan in an even layer.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer or fork until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla, and heavy cream and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the filling over the crust, smoothing the top with a spatula, then freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and unmold. Insert 8 popsicle sticks through the sides of the crust, spacing evenly.
- Decorate the top of the tart with whipped cream and key lime zest.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Cut the tart into 8 slices and serve.