90% would make again
Lighter Raspberry Cheesecake
featured in Homemade Fruit Filled Desserts
for 6 servings
- 10 graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 16 oz reduced fat cream cheese (455 g), room temperature
- ⅓ cup honey (110 g)
- 2 cups greek yogurt (570 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups raspberry (375 g)
- Calories 512
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cracker crumbs with the milk, stirring until the milk has incorporated completely into the crackers with the texture of slightly wet sand.
- Pour the cracker mixture into a 9 inch (23 cm) springform pan. Press down the crust evenly using the back of a flat measuring cup or spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then cool. Reduce the heat to 300°F (150°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese until there are no lumps.
- Add the honey, greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and cornstarch, mixing until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust. Spread evenly.
- Bake for about 1 hour, then cool for about 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh raspberries in a ring pattern on the top of the cheesecake.
- Chill until the cheesecake has set, 2-4 hours.
- Unmold, slice, then serve!