No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Indulge in this heavenly No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake that'll leave your taste buds craving more! With its creamy peanut butter filling and rich chocolate ganache topping, this dessert is a match made in heaven.
for 8 servings
- 10 graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese (680 g), softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar (240 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips (265 g), melted
- 2 cups peanut butter (480 g), melted
- 1 cup confectioners sugar (120 g)
- Calories 1069
- Fat 82g
- Carbs 71g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 52g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
- Add the vanilla and melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
- Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
- Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.