No-Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
A smooth and creamy cheesecake that is simple to make without an oven! This dessert combines the classic flavors of chocolate and cream, and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups cream cheese (800 g)
- ⅓ cup sugar (65 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (240 mL), warm
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- Calories 716
- Fat 62g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Separate the cream from the cookies into 2 different bowls.
- Place the cookies into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Set aside ½ cup (50g) of the crumbs for later.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and combine with the melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
- Press the cookie crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Set aside.
- In a medium pot over low heat, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, the cream from the cookies, and vanilla extract, stirring until there are no lumps.
- In a measuring cup, mix the milk with the gelatin until dissolved.
- Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture, stirring constantly until the mixture starts to bubble slightly. Remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or a spoon, smooth the top.
- Sift the saved cookie crumbs on top of the cheesecake in an even layer, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Unclasp the ring of the springform pan, slice, then serve!
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here