91% would make again
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
featured in 5 Pumpkin Recipes To Make This Fall
Pumpkin pie meets cheesecake in this no-bake dessert. The creamy pumpkin filling on top of a graham cracker crust is the perfect way to end your fall meal.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (210 g)
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 24 oz cream cheese (675 g), 3 packages
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 mL)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (120 g)
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree (340 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream, to serve
- Calories 470
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Transfer the graham cracker mixture to a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan, creating an even base that goes up 1-inch (2 cm) on the sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and heavy cream and beat until smooth, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the springform pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream, slice, and serve!