97% would make again
Berry Cheesecake Crepes
featured in Crepes 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup butter (55 g), melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups milk (710 mL)
- 1 cup raspberry (125 g)
- 1 cup blueberry (100 g)
- 1 cup blackberry (150 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (40 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), 1 block, softened
- powdered sugar, to garnish
- Calories 1738
- Fat 79g
- Carbs 211g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 90g
- Protein 47g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, eggs, butter, and sugar, stirring until ingredients are slightly mixed.
- Add the milk ½ cup (120 ml) at a time, stirring vigorously, making sure the milk is completely incorporated into the batter and that the batter is smooth before adding more milk.
- Repeat with the rest of the milk. The batter should be very liquidy and have no lumps.
- In a pan over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup (95 g) of the batter in the center and swirl the batter around the edges of the pan until set.
- To know when the crepe is ready to flip, lift up one of the edges about ⅓ of the way. The bottom side should be golden brown. Flip the crepe.
- Cook until the edges are starting to slightly crisp.
- Remove from heat and cover with a paper towel to make sure the crepes stay moist.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine all the berries with the lemon juice and the sugar, stirring until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat and cool completely.
- Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on one side of the crepe.
- Spread half of the berries on top of the cream cheese.
- Fold the crepe over the berries, then fold in half.
- Repeat with the other crepe.
- Serve with powdered sugar.