81% would make again
Birthday Cake Mug Cake
featured in 3-Minute Mug Cakes 4 Ways
We’ve got news for you: You can celebrate your birthday any day of the year, thanks to this single-serve birthday cake in a mug. All you have to do is combine the ingredients into a mug or ramekin, microwave it for about two minutes, and voilà: Warm and delicious birthday cake for one.
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles, plus more for topping
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- whipped topping, for topping, optional
- Calories 410
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a 12-ounce (375 ml) or larger mug , mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with whipped topping and sprinkles (optional).