Chocolate Mug Cake
Indulge in a rich and decadent chocolate hazelnut dessert that's ready in minutes with this mug cake recipe. Made with simple pantry staples and a generous dollop of chocolate hazelnut spread, this cake is moist, fudgy, and oozing with luscious chocolate flavor.
for 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oil, vegetable or canola
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread, plus more for topping
- powdered sugar, for topping, optional
- Calories 500
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 72g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a 12-ounce (375 ml) mug or larger, mix all ingredients (except the chocolate hazelnut spread) until just combined.
- Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with additional chocolate hazelnut spread and powdered sugar (optional).
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.