Blueberry And Almond Instant Oatmeal
This blueberry and almond instant oatmeal recipe is a great way to start your day off on the right foot. Made with creamy oatmeal, sweet blueberries, and crunchy almonds, this breakfast is sure to keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
for 1 serving
- ½ cup instant oatmeal (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried blueberry
- 1 tablespoon slivered almond
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons sugar, of choice
- ¾ cup boiling water (175 mL), or milk
- Calories 398
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the instant oatmeal, freeze-dried blueberries, almonds, chia seeds, vanilla bean, and sugar into a mason jar.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
- To prepare, pour boiling water or milk over oats. Stir to combine and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Serve with slivered almonds and fresh blueberries.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.