Berries ‘n’ Cream Instant Oatmeal
The Berries n Cream Instant Oatmeal is a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that is perfect for a busy morning. Creamy oatmeal is topped with fresh berries and a dollop of whipped cream for a satisfying and healthy way to start your day.
for 1 serving
- ½ cup instant oatmeal (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried raspberry
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar, of choice
- ¾ cup water (175 mL), or milk, boiling
- Calories 371
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the instant oatmeal, freeze-dried raspberries, freeze-dried strawberries, milk powder, and sugar into a mason jar.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
- To prepare, pour boiling water or milk over oats. Stir to combine and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and strawberries. Enjoy!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.