Pre-Packed Smoothie In A Jar
featured in Mason Jar Hacks 9 Ways
The pre-packed smoothie is a perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack, with frozen fruit, yogurt, and almond milk blended together in a jar.
May 04, 2023
90% would make again
for 1 serving
- ¼ cup raspberry (30 g)
- ¼ cup blueberry (25 g)
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g)
- ½ cup fresh spinach (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup milk (235 mL), of choice or water
- Calories 365
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Layer the raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, chia seeds, spinach, cinnamon, and almond butter in a mason jar.
- Store in the freezer for up to 5 days.
- When ready to serve, add the milk or water to a blender then add the contents of the mason jar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie back into the jar.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here