93% would make again
PB&J Overnight Oats
featured in Kid-Friendly Overnight Oats 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 2 servings
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (65 g)
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL), of your choice
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seed, optional
- strawberry, quartered, to serve
- Calories 543
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 72g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, jam, nut butter, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and strawberries, and stir together.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days.
- Top with additional strawberries, if desired.