86% would make again
Strawberry Chocolate Overnight Oats
featured in Kid-Friendly Breakfast Meal Prep
These delicious overnight oats are made with fresh strawberries and chocolate chips for a sweet and satisfying breakfast.
May 15, 2023
for 1 serving
- ½ cup rolled oats (40 g)
- ⅓ cup almond milk (80 mL), or preferred milk
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (70 g)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 strawberries, diced
- Calories 372
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 65g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mason jar, fill with rolled oats, almond milk, Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
- Place diced strawberries on top and seal jar.
- Soak the oats overnight.
- Place in fridge until ready to eat.