85% would make again
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Overnight Oats
featured in Kid-Friendly Overnight Oats 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 2 servings
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (65 g)
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL), of your choice
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt (120 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon chia seed, optional
- 1 banana, sliced
- mini chocolate chip
- banana, sliced, to serve
- honey, to serve
- Calories 461
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 82g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, and banana. Stir together.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days.
- Top with additional banana slices, chocolate chips, and honey if desired.