Peach Pie Overnight Oats
Wake up to a delightful breakfast with these Peach Pie Overnight Oats! This no-cook recipe combines the sweetness of ripe peaches and the comforting flavors of a classic pie, making your mornings extra special.
for 2 servings
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (65 g)
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL), of your choice
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seed, optional
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 peach, diced, to serve
- Calories 473
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, nut butter, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon, and peaches. Stir together.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days.
- Top with additional peach slices, if desired.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.