93% would make again
Peach Pie Overnight Oats
featured in Kid-Friendly Overnight Oats 4 Ways
Inspired by buzzfeed.com
for 2 servings
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (65 g)
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL), of your choice
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seed, optional
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 peach, diced, to serve
- Calories 516
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 86g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, nut butter, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon, and peaches. Stir together.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days.
- Top with additional peach slices, if desired.