Banana Oat Freezer-Prep Smoothie
featured in Aerogarden - Freezer Prep Smoothies
Start your day with a sip of pure sunshine in a glass, with wholesome oats, ripe banana, and spicy kick. It's a power-packed smoothie that'll fuel you up for the day ahead!
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 cup fresh arugula (100 g)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup oats (25 g)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (120 mL)
- Calories 394
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the arugula, banana, almond butter, oats, cinnamon, turmeric, and salt to a resealable container. Cover and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- When ready to prepare, add the contents from the container and the almond milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.