88% would make again
Kiwi Banana Spinach Smoothie Meal Prep
featured in Breakfast Smoothie Meal Prep 4 Ways
This healthy and refreshing smoothie features the bright flavors of kiwi and banana, with a healthy dose of spinach for added nutrition. Perfect for a quick breakfast or midday snack.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 3 kiwis, cubed
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 cups spinach (60 g)
- 1 cup milk (240 mL), of choice
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- Calories 321
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put fruit in a freezer bag. Seal and store in freezer for up to 8-12 months.
- When ready to use, put milk and spinach into the blender first. Blend until the spinach is fully incorporated into the milk.
- Then add Greek yogurt and frozen fruit and mix until consistency is smooth.