86% would make again
featured in Natural Fruit & Herb Sodas X Ways
for 8 servings
- ½ cup simple syrup (120 mL)
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- seltzer water, for serving
- Calories 36
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the simple syrup and matcha. Simmer for 1 minute, then remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Once the matcha syrup is cool, strain into an airtight glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- To make the soda, pour 1 cup (240 ml) of seltzer water into a glass filled with ice and add 1-2 tablespoons of matcha syrup. Stir to combine.
- Nutrition, per 1 tablespoon: Calories: 36 Sugars: 9 grams