Buffalo ‘N Ranch Taquitos
Spice up your life with these scrumptious Buffalo 'n Ranch Taquitos! A perfect blend of zesty buffalo sauce and creamy ranch dressing, these crispy delights will have your taste buds dancing with joy.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 12 taquitos
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (250 g)
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- ½ cup Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo ‘N Ranch Thick Sauce (120 mL), plus more for serving
- 4 oz cream cheese (110 g), room temperature
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups vegetable oil (960 mL), for frying
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 corn tortillas
- Calories 760
- Fat 76g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, high-walled skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, diced celery, Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo ‘N Ranch Thick Sauce, cream cheese, and salt until fully combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour and water to create a paste.
- Stack the tortillas on a plate, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave for 1 minute, until softened and warmed through.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the lower third of a tortilla, then tightly roll up the tortilla, brushing a bit of flour paste on the edge of the tortilla to seal together. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Add 3–4 of the rolled taquitos at a time to the hot oil, seam-side down, and fry, turning halfway through, for 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve with more Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo ‘N Ranch Thick Sauce for dipping.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here