Chinese Chicken Curry
Transport yourself to the streets of China with our flavorful Chinese Chicken Curry! Tender chicken, aromatic spices, and creamy coconut milk make this dish a true delight.
May 14, 2023
94% would make again
for 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups chicken (400 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ⅓ cups onion (200 g), chopped
- ¾ cup carrot (100 g), chopped
- 1 cup potato (200 g), chopped
- 4 ¼ cups water (1 L)
- ⅔ cup peas (100 g)
- ⅔ cup curry paste (150 g)
- Calories 857
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 86g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil on low to medium heat.
- Sear the chicken until the outside turns golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take out the chicken, make sure you don’t clean the pot or you’d wipe away some deliciousness!
- Add another tablespoon of oil, fry the onions, carrots, and potatoes until soften.
- Add the chicken back in with the water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Add in the peas and curry paste, stir well.
- Serve with rice.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.