Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake-Stuffed Brownies
Take a walk on the wild side with these decadent chocolate cookie cheesecake stuffed brownies, featuring a fudgy brownie base, creamy cheesecake filling, and crunchy cookie crumble topping. These brownies are a game-changer for chocolate lovers.
for 24 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter (345 g), 3 sticks, melted
- 3 ¼ cups sugar (650 g), divided
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract, plus 1 teaspoon, divided
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour (280 g)
- 2 cups cocoa powder (240 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (525 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), 1 package. softened
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Calories 394
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine the melted butter and 3 cups (600 g) of sugar in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Let sit for a minute to cool before adding the eggs, to avoid cooking them, then add 6 eggs and 2 tablespoons of vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until just combined.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading to the edges with a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes, or until brownies appear be nearly fully cooked.
- While the brownies are beginning to bake, beat together the cream cheese and the remaining sugar in a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer until there are no lumps.
- Add the remaining egg and remaining teaspoon of vanilla, beating until evenly combined.
- After 25 minutes, remove the brownies from the oven and use the bottom of a ¼-cup (60 ml) measuring cup to make 24 evenly spaced indentations in the brownies.
- Carefully fill the indentations with cheesecake filling. Top each with a chocolate sandwich cookie.
- Return to the oven for 15 more minutes, until the cheesecake filling is set.
- Let cool, then cut into squares and serve.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here