for 10 servings
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus corresponding ingredients - eggs, oil, water
- 1 box white cake mix, plus corresponding ingredients - eggs, oil, water
- food coloring
- 16 oz cake frosting (455 g)
- Calories 507
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 97g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 62g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare Chocolate and White Cake Mixes according to directions on the box.
- NOTE: It is recommended that you use the same brand of cake mix for each, and ensure they share a similar bake time.
- Divide prepared White Cake Batter into 4 separate bowls. Use food coloring to create vivid Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue Batter.
- In a greased bundt pan, spoon about ⅓ of the prepared Chocolate Cake Mix onto the bottom. Using a tablespoon, carefully spoon a thin ring of Red Cake Batter on top of the chocolate layer - being careful to keep it centered and ensure it does not spread to the edge of the pan.
- Repeat with Yellow, Green, and Blue Batter, carefully spooning each on top of the previous. Finish by carefully covering the colored layers with an additional ⅓ of the Chocolate Cake Mix (leaving about ⅓ extra so as not to overfill the pan).
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at 350°F (175°C). Remove from oven and allow cake to cool.
- Turn out onto a plate and decorate.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.