87% would make again
Cold Brew Martini For One
featured in Cold Brew Martini For One Or For A Crowd
Keep this cold brew concentrate in the fridge for whenever you need a caffeine boost. To make the perfect cup of cold brew, mix ¼ cup of this concentrate with ¾ cup of filtered water to make an 8-ounce glass of cold brew. For an even stronger pick-me-up, shake it into a cold brew martini! This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 1 serving
Cold Brew Concentrate
- ¾ cup coarsely ground coffee beans (5 g)
- 3 cups filtered water (720 mL)
Cold Brew Martini
- 1 cup ice (140 g)
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons cold brew coffee, concentrate
- Calories 279
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the cold brew concentrate: In a large glass jar, mix the ground coffee with the water. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Strain the cold brew through a fine-mesh sieve into a clean jar. The concentrate will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the ice, vodka, coffee-flavored liqueur, and cold brew concentrate. Shake for 15–20 seconds, until very cold. Strain into a martini glass.