88% would make again
Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
featured in 3-Ingredient Desserts To Make After Midnight
Make this easy chocolate dessert with a cool hack! Perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime you have a craving for chocolate.
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 5 oz marshmallow (140 g)
- 1 ½ cups milk (360 mL)
- 1 cup dark chocolate (170 g)
- whipped cream
- chocolate, grated
- Calories 360
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium pot, combine the marshmallows and milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the marshmallows are completely melted, 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Let sit for 2-3 minutes, then whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 4 serving cups. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until set.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.