86% would make again
featured in 4 Desserts To Make With Ripe Bananas
Inspired by sweetandsavorybyshinee.com
for 4 servings
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 3 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup sugar (65 g)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk (470 mL)
- vanilla wafer
- whipped cream
- Calories 264
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the bananas, egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and milk into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan and cook over medium heat until thick stir constantly for about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a heat safe bowl, cover and chill for at least 4 hours
- To serve, scoop a few spoonfuls of pudding into a serving glass. Add one layer of vanilla wafers, then whipped cream. Repeat.
- Serve or allow to sit in the fridge for up to 4 hours.