featured in 9 Crazy Easy Ways to Cook Eggs
These egg noodles are the perfect foundation for any dish, whether you're whipping up a creamy carbonara or a hearty beef stroganoff. They're soft, chewy, and absolutely delicious!
May 04, 2023
91% would make again
for 1 serving
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Calories 185
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and grease with nonstick spray.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan, cover, reduce the heat to low, and cook until the eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Transfer the cooked egg disc to a cutting board and cut into ½-inch (1 cm) wide strips.
- Toss with any sauce or in soup for easy egg noodles.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here