Fajitas: Fowl Fun Guy
for 2 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (455 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 oz mushroom (240 g)
- 6 Great Value® Fajita Flour Tortillas
- ¼ cup Marketside® Medium Jalapeño Salsa (65 g)
- bean, for serving
- rice, for serving
- Rub the chicken with the fajita seasoning and vegetable oil, then let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the seasoned chicken and cook until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the fajitas with the tortillas, salsa, beans, and rice.