75% would make again
Freezer Prep Honey Soy Chicken
featured in 4 Freezer Prep Slow-Cooker Dinner Packs
Tender chicken thighs marinated in a sweet and savory sauce of honey, soy sauce, and garlic. This freezer-friendly dish is a delicious and convenient option for busy weeknights.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (680 g), cubed
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (200 g)
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup soy sauce (120 mL)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Calories 360
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and pepper in small bowl or measuring cup.
- Place the chicken in a large, gallon-sized freezer bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and red bell pepper to freezer bag. Seal freezer bag and ensure excess air is squeezed out. Gently mix contents together so that the marinade fully coats the chicken.
- Place in freezer and store up to 3 months.
- When ready to enjoy, thaw completely and pour contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked.