92% would make again
Garlic And Herb Hummus
featured in Hummus 3 Ways
Elevate your hummus game with this garlic and herb hummus that's both creamy and flavorful. The fragrant herbs and punchy garlic create a deliciously addictive dip that's perfect for dipping veggies or pita.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 15 oz garbanzo beans (425 g), 1 can
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, more to garnish
- salt, to taste
- pine nut, to garnish
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons water
- pita chip, to serve
- Calories 187
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Boil the garbanzo beans until the skins come off. Remove the skins, drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth adding small amounts of oil and water until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add more lemon or tahini if needed.
- Garnish with pine nuts and more oil!
- Eat with fresh vegetables or pita chips.