Halloween Party Punch
featured in 6 Most-Popular Tasty Recipe Videos Of The Year
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 01, 2022
88% would make again
for 20 servings
- 40 oz lychees in syrup (1 kg), 2 cans, about 20 lychees, peeled and pitted, strained, liquid reserved
- 40 blueberries
- red food coloring
- 12 cups cranberry juice (3 L)
- 3 cups ginger ale (720 mL)
- 2 cups reserved lychee juice (480 mL)
- 2 cups vodka (480 mL), optional
- 3 food-safe gloves, powder-free nitrile or latex gloves
- Calories 290
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 47g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Fill each plastic glove with water until about 2 inches (5 cm) from the opening of the glove. Twist the opening and tie into a knot.
- Place in a tray, draping some gloves over others if you want some of the fingers to appear bent. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until solid.
- Make the lychee eyeballs: Place a blueberry inside each lychee.
- Use a toothpick to paint a bit of red food coloring on the outside of the lychees to mimic veins on an eyeball. Add the lychees to a large punch bowl.
- Pour in the cranberry juice, ginger ale, reserved lychee juice, and vodka, if using.
- Remove the gloves from the freezer and run under warm water for 15 seconds. Use scissors to cut off the knot and then slide the ice out of each glove and into the punch.
- To serve, ladle punch and a couple eyeballs into glasses.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.