featured in Tea Lattes
Escape to a tropical paradise with the refreshing hibiscus latte, blending aromatic hibiscus flowers with creamy coconut milk.
May 04, 2023
79% would make again
for 1 serving
- 2 teaspoons hibiscus tea
- ¼ cup hot water (60 mL)
- ¾ cup milk (180 mL)
- ½ tablespoon agave nectar, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petal
- hibiscus powder
- Calories 121
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Steep the tea in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Froth the milk by adding it to a resealable jar. Shake vigorously until many bubbles form. Then, microwave the milk for 45 seconds to 1 minute, which will help create stable bubbles.
- Remove the tea, then stir in the agave and frothed milk.
- Dust the top with dried rose petals and hibiscus powder, if desired.
- Nutrition, per serving - Calories: 120, Total fat: 4 grams, Sodium: 98 mg, Total carb: 16 grams, Dietary fiber: 0 gram, Sugars: 6 grams, Protein: 6 grams
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.