93% would make again
featured in Tea Lattes
Energize your day with the invigorating matcha latte, perfectly balancing earthy matcha with creamy milk.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 ½ teaspoons matcha powder, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ½ tablespoon agave nectar, optional
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- Calories 158
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the matcha to a mug and pour in the hot water and agave.
- Whisk with a small whisk or a matcha whisk, until tiny bubbles form on the surface.
- Froth the milk by adding it to a resealable jar. Shake vigorously until many bubbles form. Then, microwave the milk for 45 seconds to 1 minute, which will help create stable bubbles.
- Pour the milk into the tea.
- Dust the top with more matcha, if desired.
- Nutrition, per serving - Calories: 178, Total fat: 5 grams, Sodium: 129 mg, Total carb: 25 grams, Dietary fiber: 0 gram, Sugars: 12 grams, Protein: 9 grams