Hot Cheeto Fries
Spice up your snack game with these fiery Hot Cheeto Fries! This sizzling recipe combines the crunch of Cheetos with the irresistible flavor of seasoned fries for a snack that's sure to be a hit.
for 4 servings
- canola oil, to fry
- 1 lb flank steak (455 g)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 avocados
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- ¼ cup mexican sour cream (52 g), 1
- 8 oz flaming hot cheetos (225 g), 1 bag
- Calories 658
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut flank steak into fajita size pieces and place in bowl. Add the taco seasoning, 1 teaspoon lime juice and salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop avocado with a spoon and place in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice, salt and mash with a fork until soft enough to whisk.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of canola oil and let heat for 30 seconds. Add marinated meat and let cook for 20 minutes, stirring until meat is browned.
- In a small saucepan heat condensed cheddar cheese for 3 minutes, stir throughout.
- Heat a pot with oil and heat to 350ºF (180ºF). Add frozen french fries and let fry until they rise to the surface. Sprinkle with salt and let oil drain from fries and set on a plate.
- Add the rest of the guacamole, cooked meat, sour cream, hot cheetos, and warm cheddar cheese.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.