Hot Fudge Sundae Pecan Lace Cup
Indulge in the ultimate ice cream sundae experience with these Hot Fudge Sundae Pecan Lace Cups! With rich, velvety hot fudge and sweet, creamy vanilla ice cream, they're a classic dessert that never goes out of style.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 20 servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter (230 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (60 g)
- ¼ cup corn syrup (60 g)
- ¼ cup flour (30 g)
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecan (90 g)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate (170 g), chopped
- 1 pt vanilla ice cream (340 g)
- 1 cup mixed nut (110 g), chopped
- Calories 235
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a saucepan over medium heat bring the butter brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Remove from heat
- Add the flour and nuts into the butter mixture. Stir until cooled, about 10 minutes.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, use a teaspoon to scoop 5 balls 5 inches (13 cm) apart onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, until the edges are a deep golden color.
- Let the cookies cool for about 1 minute, until they are cool enough to handle but still flexible.
- Place the cookie over the backside of a muffin tin and gently form until the cookie is a cup shape. Wait until the cookie has hardened into the cup shape then remove from the muffin tin, about 1 minute.
- In a bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals stirring in between for 1 minute.
- Take one of the pecan lace cookie cups and dip the edge into the chocolate. Let cool.
- Place one scoop of ice cream in the cookie cup, pour hot fudge over the ice cream, top with nuts. Serve immediately.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.