for 8 servings
- 1 ½ tablespoons agar
- 2 ½ teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup water (250 mL)
- brown sugar syrup
- soybean flour
- Put agar, sugar and green tea in the bowl and mix.
- Place water and mixture in a small pan, mix it, and heat on high to a boil.
- Boil it for 2 minutes with a low heat.
- Apply small pan to a bigger pot filled with ice water. chill while mixing for about 3 minutes
- Pour mixture into the round ice ball tray. Put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour and cool it.
- Gently take it out from the ice tray and put it on a dish
- Pour Brown Sugar Syrup and Soybean Flour to taste.
Have a recipe of your own to share?