Raspberry Rain Drop Cake
featured in Rain Drop Cake 2 Ways
Get ready to be mesmerized by this enchanting Raspberry Raindrop Cake! A delicate, translucent dessert that's as delightful to look at as it is to devour.
May 04, 2023
76% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ tablespoons agar
- 2 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup water (250 mL)
- 1 raspberry
- ¼ cup brown sugar syrup (85 g), adequate amount
- soybean flour, adequate amount
- Calories 55
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put agar and sugar in the bowl and mix.
- Place water and mixture a small pan, mix it, and heat with a high heat.
- Boil it for 2 minutes with a low heat.
- Put small pan larger pot with ice water, chill while mixing for about 3 minutes.
- Place the raspberry in a round ice-making dish and pour mixture into it.
- Put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to cool it.
- Gently take it out from the ice tray and put it on a dish.
- 8, Serve with brown sugary syrup and soybean flour.
- Raindrop Cake® is a registered trademark owned by Darren Wong
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.