Sprinkle a dash of superfood magic into your morning routine with this nourishing moringa oatmeal. This wholesome breakfast bowl is the perfect blend of hearty oats, sweet bananas, and the nutrient-packed power of moringa.
for 1 serving
- 2 cups instant oatmeal (200 g), cooked
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- chopped nut
- nut butter
- banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- shredded coconut
- maple syrup
- Calories 1170
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 204g
- Fiber 29g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the moringa powder to the cooked oatmeal and stir to combine.
- Serve in a bowl with the toppings of your choice.
- But before that, take a photo and post it on Instagram.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.